Family holidays in the Stubai valley
Whether you come in summer or in winter, the Stubai region offers guests a wide range of leisure activities.
Each year, countless winter athletes make unforgettable skiing memories at the four nearby ski resorts. The Stubai valley offers you a holiday that’s full of variety. You can enjoy endless hours of fun on the slopes of the Stubai Glacier or relish an informal atmosphere at the Schlick 2000 ski centre. While the Serlesbahnen resort is perfect for beginners, there are more challenging slopes at the Elferbahnen resort.
The Stubai valley is an absolute paradise for hikers. A nigh on limitless network of hiking paths covers the Stubai valley and the Stubai Alps. You are sure to have an unforgettable nature adventure because the Stubai valley has something for everyone – regardless of your level of fitness, endurance or experience.
You can take a stroll or a hike through the rose village (Rosendorf) or to an area of special natural interest. Or how about going on gentle walks at medium-altitude, following themed walks, taking the white water route (Wilde Wasser Weg), hiking the Stubai High Trail (Stubaier Höhenweg) or tackling the more challenging routes of the Seven Summits Stubai tour? There is so much choice! Visitors who take a more relaxed approach often use a cable railway for the ascent or descent – use of this service is free for Stubai Super Card holders.
Walking is not the only way to explore these mountains. In the Stubai region, those who wish to ascend the summits on two wheels can explore 720 km of cycle routes with a range of gradients and around 13,000 m of cumulative elevation gain. There are demanding sections and exhilarating descents, which provide bikers with plenty of variety and showcase the diversity of mountain biking in Tyrol.
Highlight in the Summer: Stubai Super Card
The Stubai Super Card is included in the price for bookings in the period between 26th May and 15th October 2017.
The STUBAI SUPER CARD provides you all this for free:
– Use all four cableways for free, with one ascent and one descent per day
– 1 free ride per week on the summer toboggan run in Mieders
– 1 free visit per week to the STUBAY waterpark in Fulpmes
– Free use of the Neustift indoor swimming pool and the Mieders outdoor swimming pool
– Free use of all public transport services
Additionally, you will receive a 30% discount on
– Entry to the ice cave at the Stubai Glacier
– Journeys with ‘Almtaxi’ services to Oberriss and Pfarrachalm
– Entry to the Telfes bird of prey park
– The minigolf centre and crib museum in Fulpmes
– Entry to the Bergisel ski jumping hill stadium in Innsbruck
– A combined ticket for the National Museums in Innsbruck